GETTING MARRIED IN PUNTA CANA, THE DOMINCAN REPUBLIC IS AMAZING!!!
The Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialists from First Choice Travel and Cruise agree that Punta Cana in the Domican Republic would be an excellent setting to have your Destination Wedding. With powder white sand beaches and aqua waters it is truly one of the most beautiful unspoiled locations in the Caribbean.
Since 1991 our specialists have been making those dream Weddings and Honeymoons a reality for couples and we know first hand how beautiful they can be. All of our Destination Wedding Specialists have sent many, many couples and groups of family and friends to Punta Cana to attend some of the most amazing weddings possible. Nothing prepares you for the beauty of such a tropical wedding in a gazebo or on the beach.
The Honeymoon and Destination Wedding Specialists from First Choice Travel would recommend an easy carefree and affordable wedding in PUNTA CANA to anyone who wants their wedding day to be amazing and stress free! Not only does Punta Cana offer wonderful wedding packages but they also have many FREE WEDDINGS which are always a deal breaker for budget minded couples dreaming of an exotic island wedding!
Imagine yourselves in a tropical paradise surrounded by friends and family toasting the two of you. All the wedding details have been arranged to reflect your taste. Talk about STRESS FREE!!! Best of all... after the wedding ceremony, you won't have to leave. Seeing is believing! Just page down.
We think our First Choice Travel and Cruise DESTINATION WEDDING SPECIALISTS are the best! Our Brides, Grooms and Guests are the ones who make the WEDDINGS special and fun!!! Destination Weddings should be romantic, stress-free, interesting, relaxing and exciting for all of our BRIDES AND GROOMS AND THEIR GUESTS too!
To contact Sara for your wedding in Paradise email her at: Sara@FirstChoiceTravelandCruise.com, Pat at: Pat@firstchoicetravelandcruise.com, Tana at: Tana@firstchoicetravelandcruise.com or ask for your Destination Wedding Specialist at 262-542-5955 / 800-896-4360!
REQUIREMENTS TO GET MARRIED IN PUNTA CANA
What kind of ceremony would you like? Civil – Religious – Renewal of vows
1.Civil Weddings Requirements:
Photocopy of the Passport of the Bride, Groom and Two Witnesses ( Cannot be Family Members )· Statutory Declaration of Single Status ( can be obtained at the Nearest Dominican Consulate here )
· Birth Certificates translate into Spanish by the Dominican consulate
· Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate. ( In both cases a minimum waiting period of ten months applies before you can remarry )
· The consulate of the Dominican Republic in your Country, must translate and legalize the, Statutory Declaration of Single Status, the Divorce Certificate, Death Certificate
· Copies of the Documentation must be sent to our Wedding Coordinators by fax at least one month prior the Wedding Day.
PLEASE NOTE: If you arrive at the resort without the proper documentation, the wedding would not take place!!
· The Wedding Certificate is in Spanish, as this is the official language of the country. All documents generated in the country must be in Spanish. The Marriage Certificate normally takes around 6 to 8 Weeks
2.-Catholic Weddings Requirements :
· Same as Civil Requirements, plus.
· Certificate of Pre Matrimonial Seminar or Pre Cana
· Parish Inquiry for their Matrimony in the Parish of the Couple
· Certificate of Marriage if the couple is married by the Law in their country ( Legalized by the Dominican Consulate )
· Very recent Baptism Certificate of Both ( 6 Months or Less )
· Confirmation Certificate of Both
· Birth Certificate of their Children they would have had together ( If is the Case )
· Nullity Certificate for the Catholic Church ( If is the case )
· Document form the Parish Priest : 1-) Authorizing this Marriage out of his parish and giving the delegation for this marriage to Fr. Jose Eusebio, parish priest of the Parish of Our Lady of Pilar in Berón, R.D. in the Diocese of Altagracia, Higuey, Dominican Republic
· Translations of all the documents in Spanish. · Documents in English are Ok
· Names of Bride and Groom with address and Passport / Their parents names and address / Names and address of two witnesses, and passport number of both.
Send Good Photocopies by UPS in English or Spanish two (2) months before the Marriage.
NEVER SEND ORIGINALS
Bring all the original documents in any language and their translations on the day of the Marriage for your wedding coordinator.
**You may be required to be in Punta Cana for 3 business days prior to the wedding. Check with your Destination Wedding Specialist what your hotel requires.
These are the requirements for most weddings in PUNTA CANA.
We are your experienced travel planners and work with couples when we book their trips and help out with their destination weddings!
Each resort has their own rules and they may change frequently. Please contact a destination wedding specialist at First Choice Travel and Cruise to make sure you are getting married at the location you have always dreamed of. First Choice Travel knows the best wedding packages where you can choose according to... your needs!!
We would be happy to make some suggestions for you as your travel experts but remember we are not your wedding coordinators. Choose from Symbolic, Renewal of Vows, Legal, Civil, Religious Church Weddings and more...
*GOOD NEWS: You do not need to take a blood test before getting married in Punta Cana
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FREE WEDDINGS:
* THE MINISTER OR JUDGE SERVICES, LEGAL DOCUMENTATION & FEES ARE USUALLY NOT INCLUDED IN THE FREE WEDDINGS. THIS IS AN ADDITIONAL COST. AROUND $300 WHICH IS STILL VERY REASONABLE!
* IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR A FREE WEDDING PACKAGE YOUR HOTEL MAY HAVE REQUIREMENTS FOR A MINIMUM OF ROOMS BOOKED OR MAYBE A SPECIAL ROOM CATEGORY FOR THE WEDDING COUPLE FOR 7 NIGHTS. IT PAYS TO CHECK ALL THE ANGLES IF THE FREE WEDDING IS WORTH IT FOR THE UPGRADED ROOMS, ETC.
To see other pictures and comments from our couples and their guests at a Punta Cana Destination Weddings click here:
"We would love to recommend a vacation for you that will exceed your expectations ...and we know just the slice of Paradise...YOU... are looking for!"
First Choice Travel and Cruise
HONEYMOON & DESTINATION
262-542-5955 or 800-896-4360
"Make " First Choice" your only choice for travel"